Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: the version of the web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processors WooCommerce and WordPress.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, keep track of order history, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. Certain information is also collected in certain cases to conduct our Affiliate Program.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor WooCommerce, WordPress, PayPal, Stripe, UPS, and DHL.
Additional Personal Information Collected from Participating Providers
We may collect additional Personal Information from individuals who register as Salon Listing Owners, and willingly submit additional Personal Information as part of the Account or Listing creation process.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
All Personal Information collected is processed and used lawfully, fairly, and justifiably for the purposes of improving your user experience. Should we learn that any incorrect Personal Information has been collected we will take steps to correct or erase it.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from minors. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion. If PMUHub learns that the personal information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected without verified parental consent, then PMUHub will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Sharing Personal Information
The Site is hosted on Siteground that uses WordPress/WooCommerce. We share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
- We use WooCommerce/WordPress to power our online store. You can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here.
- We use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our websites. You can read more about how Facebook uses your Personal Information here.
- We use Mediavine Programmatic Advertising to deliver targeted display ads to individuals who visit our websites. You can read more about how Mediavine uses your Personal Information and opt-out options below.
- We use PayPal as one of our payment providers to process your orders and capture payments. You can read more about how PayPal uses your Personal Information here.
- We use Stripe as one of our payment providers to process your orders and capture payments. You can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information here.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, affiliate, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. More information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
We strive to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Information and how we are processing that information.
You should also help protect your data by appropriately selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism; limiting access to your computer or device and browser; and signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Although we work to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information that we hold in our records, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or storing data is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of any Personal Data you share with us, and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, loss, or intentional or inadvertent disclosure of your information or content.
You should never transmit personal or identifying information to other users. If you suspect someone is trying to obtain your personal data by impersonating us or misleading you or other members of our community about such a person’s relationship to us or to our Services, please contact us at [email protected].
We retain your Personal Information for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you with a service. In certain cases, we retain Personal Information for longer, if doing so is necessary for our operation, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule, or regulation. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your Rights’ section below.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor WooCommerce uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
Pursuant to the CCPA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the email address below.
Other Location-Specific Rights
E-Commerce Links in PMUHub Content (Affiliate Program)
As part of the content creation process, our editors include links to relevant products they think could be useful to PMUHub readers. While all products are chosen independently, we want you to know that PMUHub may receive a payment if you make a purchase at the retailer’s site within a certain time frame of clicking on one of the links we provide.
Amazon Associates Program
As an Amazon Associate, PMUHub might earn a commission if you make a purchase on Amazon.com via one of our links (at no additional cost to you). These commissions help our writers to invest more time and effort into researching and vetting the products we highlight.
All of the products we recommend are chosen based on their performance, quality, user feedback, and overall reviews. We strive to choose the products that best fit each topic and category while being safe and affordable to our readers.
Our Company Information
SEMRAIL DOO NOVI SAD
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS:
Svetozara Miletića 30, Novi Sad, Serbia
Svetozara Miletića 30, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS:
6142 N STATE ROAD 7, 201, COCONUT CREEK, FL, 33073
6142 N STATE ROAD 7, 201, COCONUT CREEK, FL, 33073